Progress

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Glass Menagerie

I hate this play. I had to read it in high school and now again in college and I just hate it. It is so depressing. I know that is the point, but still...sheesh!

We have to collaborate on a group presentation to write an essay about how to write an essay about "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams which focuses on the historical contect of the play.

It is due tonight at midnight. It is finished for the most part.

I hate doing group projects. I would much rather do the work myself. At least this professor said that we should not go overboard picking up others' slack. If they should write a paragraph but don't we can simply write something like "Insert paragraph about ____ here"

I worked on the thing for about 5 hours this afternoon. I set an alarm to go back and see what suggestions the others have made or submitted later, and then another one closer to midnight to make final revisions and submit.

I will be glad when it is over.

No comments: