Progress

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to Normal

Despite most of the decorations still being up, things around here are pretty much back to normal. DH is well enough to go to work. The girls and I are starting lessons tomorrow. DB hasn't started his semester yet, but it'll happen in a couple of weeks. As much as I like the holidays, it is nice to get back to normal. (I will ignore the fact that we will be having contractors gut a couple of our rooms soon.)

I really need to get back to planning lessons for this week. I am here because I really needed a break from that, but there is still a lot to be done.

Our homeschool group has a field trip to a local blacksmith later this week. It is hard for me to reconcile taking an afternoon off lessons when i am doing so well at planning, but I also think it would be way cool to go and don't want to miss it. I am not sure yet what we will do.

Later.

PS_ I'd lay money that we do go to the blacksmith.

No comments: