Progress

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday To Do

I must say, having a list of things that need to be done handy to remind oneself of what need to be done and allow one to mark off tasks as they are completed is certainly helpful. I made a "To Do" list last night and am already well on the way through it.

Open downstairs windows to allow fresh air in. - Done
Shower - Done
Bible Reading - Done
Take down last of Christmas decorations - Done
Put paid bill stubs into DH's unused (and therefor available) briefcase - Done
Clean the floor of the craft room - Done
Laundry - Going
Dishes - Going

Still up...
Math
Raking the yard
Making one pair of earrings
Sweeping spider webs off the outside of the house
Pulling overgrown ivy from outside the laundry room window
Mop the Kitchen
clean 2 fish tanks

I don't know if I will get outside today. So, some of these will wait until tomorrow.


Here is one of my favorite shots from when I lugged my camera around the Ole Miss campus looking for interesting shots. This is the front porch of the Lyseum building, built in 1848. It is the oldest building on campus. It used to BE the university building. Now it houses the offices of the chancellor and probably some other people along with a few conference rooms.

No comments: