Progress

Monday, May 12, 2008

The New House

Here is the new house before we moved in. Mom and the girls included. You can see that most of the front yard is taken up by parking lot. The house was used as a business building for the last 10 years. I suppose I could eventually reclaim the yard, but then again, I have found having a parking lot to be incredibly convenient, even when I don't have 20 cars visiting.


Big fireplace. I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas. But then again, I always love decorating for the holidays.


The kitchen, BEFORE we moved in (Read- It is much messier now.)


The kitchen from downstairs.


Brick planter-thing. This house was built in 1968 and is a little weird. I am planning to cover the brick top with plywood and put my 55 gallon fish tank here.


This is in the garage. Three little desks built onto the wall. This used to be office space. You better believe it is classroom space now, Baby! (or will be once I get it set up right)

No comments: