Progress

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Procrastination

I should go for my walk.  The weather is nicer than it has been for the last few days.  It is about 5 degrees warmer.  All in all it will be more pleasant.  (Though, I won't be able to take a picture of raindrop ripples.)  But I am putting it off.

Why?  Laziness mainly.  I just don't want to get up and going.  I should figure out where my energy has gone.  It is probably waiting for me to get off my butt.  Stupid energy.

Also, I checked the weather report for today on my phone and it says that it will warm up a little more in the next hour and get sunnier. I can afford to wait another hour before going out.

As if 48 will be so much better than 46.


1 comment:

RebelAngel said...

I did finally go out. The weather was nice, didn't feel cold much at all. The sun was bright, making getting photos pretty easy. And there was a beaver at the pond. Nice.