Progress

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Colder today

I already went for my walk today.  If I had known what the weather was going to be like, I would not have complained about what it was like a few days ago.  Those damp, wet clouds were holding in what heat we had.  The shy id clear today and lovely, and we will barely spend just a few hours above freezing.  (Yes, I know that seems pathetic when most of North America is snowy, but I was not built for cold!)

I did not want to walk in the park today.  I went around the block behind our house instead.  It wasn't as far as I had thought and I am slightly disappointed.  I am not sure in what though.  Myself for not walking farther?  The block for not being bigger?  The weather for being cold?  Yeah, I have the feeling that is it.

In normal winters (At least since I became an adult, and definitely since I became a stay at home mom) I stay indoors and ignore the cold. Now that I am trying to walk every day and just get out of the house more in general, the cold won't be ignored.  Even if I went to the gym to walk on the treadmill I would still have to be out in the cold for the voyage there and back.

Maybe I should make all of my New Years Resolutions for the Springtime.

I didn't take any interesting pictures either.  Or I wasn't in the right mood to see them.





Looks warm, eh?  No!  It was COLD!

 I really can't wait for things to warm up.  There is so much around Plano and Dallas (and beyond) that I want to photograph, but that I don't want to go out in the cold for.

No comments: