Progress

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'll spare you the "It's been a long time" bit.

I have been actively ignoring this blog. I feel bad that I haven't posted. I feel as if there is no way anyone could be interested in what I have to say. I have been in the dumps a bit, really, with no actual reason to be there. I have been neglecting my writing, as well, and mean to snap out of that. I am tired of the couch potato life, but may have started to sprout, so getting up is going to be difficult.

So, I'll try to get something here at least every week. But don't hold your breath. I'd hate to be responsible for the asphyxiation of someone who actually DID want to read my writing.

Now, I shall search for and upload an completely unrelated photo, because...what the heck.

The space shuttle exhibit at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.
It has been a couple of years since we visited. Might look into going back.

No comments: