Progress

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rethinking Policies

All I can imagine is that somewhere in NBC the concept of a totally LIVE show must have suddenly struck someone as a very bad idea, even one that has been around for 40-some-odd years. And then the blasted skit went online. At least that they could send the cyber-storm-troopers after.


Michelle Malkin has posted the transcript to the Saturday Night Live skit that has been posted and then disappeared from internet video sites. It concerns the government's bailout of the bad mortgage industry.

I don't watch network television. SNL especially hasn't been anything I was interested in. This one I wish I had caught.

Side Note- I once loaned a family member $2000. I was paid back $1000, but after that this person seems to have forgotten there was anything else. Is there a form I can fill out to have my $1000 added to the $700 billion? That would really help me out.

No comments: