Progress

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

House-showing yesterday

If you are wondering why I haven't posted in a while. (I don't think anyone was. No one reads this blog but me.) I had a call from the realtor Monday afternoon to let me know that someone wanted to see the house Tuesday morning at 10. So, I have been cleaning like a mad woman and trying to at least only moderate slobs live here instead of rip-roaring MEGA SLOBS. I think I managed that.

We stuffed all of the dirty laundry into garbage bags and put them in the SUV, lol. Mostly it was the girls' clothes. Today and tomorrow as I am washing them all I am going to make sure that about half (maybe more) go to charity, or friends, or family, or ANYONE who wants them that is not one of my daughters.

DD9 suggested that to make it easier next time someone wants to see the house we should try to keep is as clean as possible in between showings. Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?

No comments: