Progress

Friday, July 20, 2007

8 Random Things

8 Random Things - The Rules

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I may be getting a laptop soon.

2. The laptop is going to cost me more than money.

3. Pears feel gritty when I eat them, but otherwise they are ok.

4. I just hit my funny bone and my elbow and lower arm are tingly.

5. I have too many hobbies.

6. I FINALLY graduate from college in May! (only 12 years late)

7. I have no plans for a career after college.

8. Learning to read ancient Greek is fun but not easy.

I am not going to tag anyone.

No comments: