Progress

Friday, November 29, 2013

So darn cold

OK, yes,  I realize Mississippi just doesn't get what most people consider to be COLD.  I don't care.  I am not comfortable due to low temperatures, therefore, it is cold.

Happenings around here:  Mostly working on homemade Christmas gifts.  Not knitting or crocheting (as I usually would be)

This weekend (maybe tomorrow) I will be fixing up our advent calendar.  I'll post a pic or two when I get it done.  It is my intention to take a photo (or more than one) for every day in December leading up to (and after) Christmas for my scrapbook.  I might post those as well.

I am tired and I have a headache.  Not the best mood for blogging.  I don't know why I bother.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving and such.
Our feast was small but well received.

No comments: