Progress

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tea: Part Two

My tea cups car large, 2 cup capacity.  The sample of Earl Grey I bought only has one cup's worth left, so today we move on to a new sample.  Peach Oolong.

This isn't my first lighter tea, but I am glad the samples have directions on how long to steep.  With Lipton I often just relied on color.

The peachy aroma is very strong.  There is not as strong a tea smell as I had with the Earl Grey.   Iam not sure if that is a trait of the oolong being subtler or the peach being so powerful.  I'd need to order some non-peachy oolong to know for sure.

I am not adding sugar, lesson learned from the Earl Grey.

Mississippi Cotton Blossom taken a couple of years ago.  It is too early in the season for it to look like this just now.

1 comment:

RebelAngel said...

Much less bitter than Lipton or Earl Grey. It doesn't taste peachy much, but I can still definitely smell it.

Should I try with sugar? I will next time, but I am pretty sure it will not be great.