Progress

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Then again, maybe not

   Well, after a post about how excited I am to be making vacation plans, I decided that I needed to file our taxes.  I don't wait until the last minute, but the last week, sure.
   Uncle Sam is being quite gracious about the short sale of our house.  Thank you.
   Miss Sippy, not so much.  They want their piece of the "income" from the cancelled debt from our short sale...you know, money that doesn't actually exist.

We can pay it (thanks to having saved some money that DOES exist (if electronically))  but may have to put our vacation on hold for a while.  Maybe.  We might still be able to go soon.  We have to talk it over. 

I am not a happy camper right now.

On the bright side, what I am feeling is ANGER.  There have been times in the past when this would have been DESPAIR.  No, I am not hanging my head, I am PISSED.

Is there a total disconnect between the ears of government bureaucrats?
   "Our records show here where $120,000 you would have made and paid over the next 30 years will no longer need to be paid over the next 30 years.  How nice.  Pay us $6000."

GRRR!!!!

I am so angry I am considering not showing you a picture.  But no, that is petty.  It isn't your fault the state off Mississippi is a douche.  (I am not usually given to foul language, so you know I am very upset here.)

And choosing a picture will help calm me.  But it won't be a picture of anything of or in Mississippi.  (So, take THAT!)

DD15 being peaceful in Kentucky.

No comments: