Progress

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept. 11 Tribute - Doreen J. Angrisani


Doreen Angrisani

Doreen J Angrisani was born in Queens, New York and lived there with her sister and brother-in-law.

She worked for Marsh & McLennan for 23 years. She started as a clerical worker and over time worked her way up to management. Something like that takes hard work and dedication. But, her job was not her life. Form all that I can find, Doreen loved the finer things in life, family, good music, and Mets baseball.

Wherever I read about Doreen, either from fmaily memorials or notes left by former coworkers, her love of classic rock music is mentioned. For that reason I ca't think of a more fitting memorial than to add some MUSIC to my normally silent blog. I chose songs I hope Doreen would have approved of.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thank you for this tribute. I honor Christopher Paul Slattery.